Thursday, December 4, 2008

Patterns

Here we are...only 21 days before Christmas and 27 days before the New Year. I watch as people frantically scurry through "Christmas Shopping" - many acting as though it were a surprise. "Last I checked, December 25th was the same last year. Why the surprise, people?" I wonder.
Patterns tells us a lot about which journey we are on; that is, The Significant Life Journey or the Hustle & Bustle Til You Drop journey we call a life. When we keep following poor patterns, they send us farther and farther away from the fork in the road where we get to choose The Significant Life. So, where are you? Still fighting last year's patterns? Another year is only days away...what will you do different in the next 27 days to help propel you onto the fast-track towards The Significant Life?

No comments:

About Me

I am just one man trying to make sure that I leave this world much better than I found it. I am not perfect, never will be, and do not aspire to be. All I desire is a chance to make a difference...